Developing from within
Our employee pathways provides opportunities to grow your career at Rokon. If you are starting out in a Labouring role and progressing to Supervision or machine operator, we can support you.
Some of the things we do in developing our people includes:
- Ongoing training, including obtaining new tickets and refresher training
- Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Emerging Leaders Program – Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- Graduate Engineers Program
- Leadership development
- Coaching and mentoring
Recognition & Benefits
We are always looking ways to recognise and reward our people as well as provide them with benefits that can assist them and their families.
- Service recognition
- End of year Star Awards
- Income protection & TPD insurance
- ANZ@WORK personal banking benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
Quality & Compliance
Rokon is all about nurturing a safe workplace, a culture of respect and abiding by the law. Part of this is making sure everyone knows our legal and ethical boundaries. Through annual training, we promote a responsible workplace so we can feel safe and protected while we’re at work and to make sure our business remains compliant and market competitive at all times.
Rokon is a certified ISO 9001:2015, AS/NZS 4801:2001 and ISO 14001:2015 Company. We invest many resources and training to ensure we meet our quality standards through annual audits to maintain our certifications.
However, we are always looking to the future through continuous improvement and better ways to do what we do.